Monday 16 January 2017

How to Build An Authority Blog for Affiliate Marketing Promotion

Affiliate marketing and authority.

Both goes together if you really want to see handsome income coming every month.

Selling products on your blog (your own or an affiliate product) is all about your trustworthiness and authority.

People will buy only and only if they trust you.

When I started affiliate marketing around 2 years back, I did few mistakes.

I wanted to sell my products to people who have never interacted me, who didn’t know who I was.

So why should they believe on me?

Why should they spend the money on a product which I am suggesting in my review?

I got the answer when I made no sales after spending 4-5 months.

So I thought about building an authority so that people can trust what I want to say and ultimately they buy the things which I suggest them to buy.

So in this post I’ll talk about few core ingredients which are necessary to make affiliate sales on your blog. Some ingredients which I have personally used in last 2 years and seeing a huge increments in my sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment