Monday 16 January 2017

Aff Playbook Forum: A Community Where You Meet $XX,XXX/Day Income Earners

How awesome would it be if you can find a community where you can interact with the world-class players making 5 figures a days?

You are not just watching them and hoping to become like them one day, but here you are asking for the suggestions and getting instant replies.

How much time would it take to take your business to reach at next level?

I started my career in 2011, and there were only few of such forums… and being a newbie, I couldn’t afford because they were charging $297 a month, or a minimum $199/month.

As I started making some money, I joined WarriorForum, and this one forum contributed big in my life.

From $0/month to $20,000/month, this was big change in my life.

Till mid-2016, I was making money with SEO only.

But once I started exploring more experts and met few people in different conferences, I found one thing in COMMON.

Most of them were doing paid ads.

They all were putting the money in ads every single day and seeing the profit (or loss) very next day.

No 3-4 months patience to see the keywords going up in Google and finally making money with SEO.

They were playing the game with money… Just put the money one day and see the results very next day.

With the intention to learn from these big experts, I joined STMForum in mid-2016 and soon i joined Aff PlayBook Forum.

My experience with both of these forums is spectacular, so I am going to start it by giving you some ideas (and forum sneak peak) of Aff Playbook first and soon I will share about STM Forum too.

No comments:

Post a Comment