Monday 9 January 2017

12 Blogging Mistakes That Almost Kill Anyone’s Blog

never committed any mistake in his whole blogging journey?

To be honest, there is no one.

Why no one?

Because there is no one in this world who is perfect, and we are prone to commit some mistakes in our life. . We live in a world where everything can be rectified based on our learning from our past mistakes. The more you commit mistakes, the more you get to learn from them. .

We all have committed some mistakes in our blogging journey and that’s why ONLY we know how to fix them.

Yes, every professional blogger has made some mistakes in their blogging life, and if they can make such mistakes then why can’t we?

All you need to know is how to fix your mistake to give your blogging life a great peak point.

In reality, every mistake you made till now is a lesson for your blogging journey which can affect your blog’s traffic, revenue, relations and other things.

All these depend on your experience, skills, hard work and learning.

Likewise, I have committed the same stupid blogging mistakes that affected  me in term of activity, income, relations and time. Due to which I lost traffic, Alexa rank, Adsense revenue score and on top of it lost relations with readers and wasted my time.

Well! Well! After a great downfall in my blogging journey, I was able to identify my blogging mistakes and learned how to fix them.

So today we will discuss all those silly mistakes that anyone can encounter in their blogging Journey.

Believe it or not but these silly blogging mistakes can cause a lot of trouble even if you work 24*7 on your blog.

So what are the possibilities of mistakes in your blogging journey and let’s see how we can fix these mistakes.

BEING LAZY IN WORK

Talking about laziness, then yes, I am lazy. I don’t know well about you all, but at times I am too lazy to work.

Truly speaking, I am lazy to update my blog  on regular basis. I am too lazy to write all the great ideas that I  scribble on paper. I want everything easily. I don’t want work hard to achieve success.

I forget that achieving success is not that easy.

bloggig mistakes

There is no substitute to  hard work.  If you want to achieve success, then you have to work hard.

You don’t get things easily because others are working hard to succeed in life.

Morever, If we were to get everything easily, then there would be no value left to it.

Therefore, avoid being lazy and become more proactive.

Right?

Tips: Avoid laziness and become productive. Laziness may harm your career and destroy your online business, which has  just started expanding. Do exercise; keep your mind fresh and focus on work.

This will help you to avoid the laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment